Terms and Conditions
We offer payment via Stripe.
Returns & exchanges
1) We do not accept cancellations
2) If you need to cancel a workshop, please contact us if you cannot attend, as we may be able to move you to another date or we may be able to discuss special circumstances at our discretion.
3) We accept returns. Please contact us as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after delivery of the item(s).
Ship the item(s) back within 21 days after delivery.
4) The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Custom orders
- Items on sale
- DIY kits
- Wool ordered by the kilo
5) Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
6) We will issue a refund to you on receipt of the returned product and within 30 days from the cancellation date, provided that the product has been received within 30 days of cancellation.
Intellectual property and copyright
All products, photography and products, product descriptions and DIY kit instructions that are part of the product and are displayed on this website and associated with Olannmor are copyright protected and are not permitted to be produced for use or resale by anyone else.
As a buyer you solely have the right to view the items on the site for your own use.
Information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, which you have authorised us to use, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of for example) if you contact us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
- We do not sell your personal data third parties.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
How to contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Olannmor, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at via the contact details on our contact page.
The Olannmor website only uses Functional Cookies.
Functional cookies are cookies that are essential for the website to work. For example a so called 'session' cookie which makes sure that you don't have to keep logging in on every page you visit, or a cookie that keeps track of your shopping cart on the website.